IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Sound & Delay
Guest_Heather_*
post Oct 29 2003, 03:33 PM
Post #1

Guests

Recently, I noticed that the trigger I have set up for pages makes all of Savitar slow down. Everything will lock for a moment, and then it'll come through and Savitar will catch up. I did some testing today, and determined it's only on triggers that use .aiff files (i.e. not 'click'), and has nothing to do with the text output parameters. I only use two sound types, click for certain triggers and glass for pages. Click never has an issue. No matter what built-in .aiff file I use, it slows everything down for just a moment. Doesn't matter which world, or how many I have open, or how many triggers I have set. Does anyone have any ideas? It's getting really obnoxious having the whole thing lock up for 2 seconds every time someone pages me. Gets really slow in a quick conversation.

Heather
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Heather
post Oct 30 2003, 05:57 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 33

Hee. No. I'm using a older Titanium Powerbook with 500MHz and 256 MB of RAM. It shouldn't have any trouble, and in any case, the change is recent. I started noticing it actually, shortly after installing the iSync, iPod and Keynote updates last weekend. Seems unlikely they'd have anything to do with it though. But it is 10.2.8. wink.gif

Heather
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2024 - 10:57 PM