IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Trouble with Saves, Worlds will not reopen properly
Guest_Chris_*
post Apr 14 2004, 08:55 AM
Post #1

Guests

I'm having a problem with Savitar 1.3.3 on OS X 10.2.8.

The software was working just fine for a while. Loved it. Then the register nag popped up and, ever since, I can't properly reopen world files that I've saved. Either an error message pops up saying that there was an unexpected error, or the file opens and connects, but all the macros I'd created for that world are missing.

I tried deleting and reinstalling Savitar, including trashing the .plist and prefs files. I have also deleted an unopenable world document, and replaced it with a new one. I've also tried keeping multiple copies of a world document, in different stages of having macros added, but Savitar would not open any of them once I'd quit the program.

Other than the nag dialog popping up, I had also added about thirty macros to the world file just before this first happened. The next time I started Savitar, the nag popped up, I closed the dialog, and when I attempted to open the world file I'd previously saved, I got the "unexpected error" message.

I'll be happy to register and pay for the software if I can get it to work reliably for the full 30 days of trial period. But it is essentially unusable to me if I can't pull up saved files reliably.

C
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
xchadx
post Oct 31 2004, 04:39 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 59

p.s-- sorry, that was me above before I registered on this board. I'm running OS 10.3.5. hope that helps you figure this issue out.

chad
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Chris   Trouble with Saves   Apr 14 2004, 08:55 AM
- - Taresa   I think my problem is similar. I've had Savit...   Oct 16 2004, 05:20 PM
- - jay   Hi. I just tried reproducing this problem but cou...   Oct 23 2004, 02:36 PM
- - xchadx   Hi there, I'm having basically the same proble...   Oct 31 2004, 04:36 PM
- - xchadx   p.s-- sorry, that was me above before I registered...   Oct 31 2004, 04:39 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2024 - 02:14 AM