IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> ANSI farked, everything grey, can't edit
Guest_axl@alter aeon_*
post Oct 25 2004, 08:26 PM
Post #1

Guests

Uh, I booted up Savitar this morning to put some more quality mud hours in today, and my ANSI stuff was all messed up. Most of the page was white (white text on black bg), but where there should have been ANSI colors (blue, red, etc) there was grey text, which I think is 'highlighted' ANSI...I've seen that before. (Highlighted white text is actually a deep grey, like 2/3 or 3/4 grey.)

So anyway, I came to the Savitar site here and saw that there was a new version, so I downloaded that and tried my saved savitar files again, but no dice. (sorry, no pun intended.)

So my ansi is still farked up, and when i pull down the edit menu to 'ANSI Color Settings...' it crashes, every time.

What file(s) do i have to junk to reset this?

mad.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Kaleisha
post Aug 15 2005, 12:53 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 62

same thing just happened to me, was running 1.3.8. Ansi just went poof. Any triggers that had colours still show up just fine but the colours within the game don't show. Can't pull up the ansi colour settings file to take a look since it crashes. Updated to 1.3.9 in the hope the savitar fairy might make everything nice again but still no joy.

Do I just pull out the Savitar 2.0 Prefs file and trash it? It's affecting all the worlds I play on as far as I can make out, but not affecting the triggers so something related to the way the client interprets the ansi code embedded in the worlds?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- axl@alter aeon   ANSI farked   Oct 25 2004, 08:26 PM
- - jay   It sounds like your "Savitar 2.0 Prefs" file is co...   Oct 25 2004, 08:34 PM
- - jay   This problem was addressed in 1.3.7. Check it out....   Nov 20 2004, 03:10 PM
- - firehair   yesterday i had the same bug! lot's of peo...   Feb 3 2005, 12:58 PM
- - Greg   hi, have the same problem, what can I do?   May 16 2005, 07:55 AM
- - Kaleisha   same thing just happened to me, was running 1.3.8....   Aug 15 2005, 12:53 AM
- - Kaleisha   oh forgot to add, also whatever caused this has a...   Aug 15 2005, 01:02 AM
- - snake_goth   got the same problem, tryed reopening, tryed chang...   Oct 13 2005, 04:44 PM
- - plaidtoaster   I am running 1.3.10 and had this same ANSI problem...   Jul 13 2006, 09:11 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2024 - 06:27 AM